This of course is an image of Kim Jong-un. The North Korean leader has two very particular emotions expressed here - those of disgust and anger. And while it is not fully manifested - the disgust component is a good example of a somewhat more than moderate manifestation.
The photo was purportedly captured as Kim Jong-un was looking at his soon-to-be executed Uncle (12 December 2013), Jang Song-thaek - the day prior to his arrest.
The following are the components of fully expressed disgust:
• Wrinkles on the bridge of the Nose
• Accentuated nasal labial furrows (on the sides of the nose continuing down to near mouth corners)
• Lower Lip is raised and protruded
• Upper Lip is raised (sometimes very high) and slightly protruded
• The upper lip and the area between the upper lip and nose (mustache area) is tightened
• Flaring of the nostrils
• Lowering of the eyebrows (but they are not drawn together as in anger)
• Crow’s Feet on the lateral sides of the eyes
• Chin wrinkling/dimpling
• Forehead relaxed (but not when mixed with anger, see below)
• Pulling the arms close to the torso, with a bending of elbow & hands often drawn toward mouth
• Pulling back/retraction of the head, neck, torso
• Stepping backwards or leaning to opposite side - away from object of disgust
Note that with pure disgust, the forehead is not contracted. Disgust is often mixed with a component of anger though, as it is here - which is why Kim Jong-un's lower central forehead and eyebrows are contracted together and downwards. It's also important that here, because of the anger component, Kim Jong-un's eyebrows are drawn together and downward - whereas in pure disgust, they are only directed downward.
What other disgust amplifier is seen here which is also consistent with anger?
We all express disgust from time-to-time - it's normal and very human. Yet those who CHRONICALLY manifest this emotion (and/or contempt) have significantly increased tendencies towards impulse control disorder, narcissistic personality disorder ... and violence.
Nonverbal Communication Analysis No. 3130: Barack Obama on Jimmy Kimmel - "I don't think I've got his home number" & Kanye's Response - Who's Lying? - Body Language
Nonverbal Communication Analysis No. 3126: Congressman Aaron Schock and allegations of misuse of taxpayer dollars and campaign funds
Nonverbal Communication Analysis No. 3117: Boris Nemtsov and Vladimir Putin - What Body Language Tells Us
Nonverbal Communication Analysis No. 2946: Barack Obama's 10 September 2014 ISIS Speech - Body Language Tells
Nonverbal Communication Analysis No. 3127: Hillary Clinton's Press Conference and a Body Language Down-regulator of Sincerity